I'm baaaack! I know it's been forever. But I have been on one heck of an emotional journey and wasn't to a place where I could share everything. And the things I did share were all Debbie Downer-esque. I'm still on this emotional roller coaster of trying to get pregnant. I dabbled with an anonymous blog, but now I feel like I'm ready to share these struggles with whoever feels like reading.
Friendly warning, while I do genuinely care about other people's feelings and how they perceive me, I'm going to share my feelings. They are MY feelings. They are neither right nor wrong. I haven't been able to survive this journey so far by keeping all these feelings bottled up. I tried and found out it's just plain unhealthy and miserable. That being said, I know I'm probably going to offend someone at sometime. It is not intentional, but it is sure to happen. So, if you're offended by something I write, take a break from reading my blog.
This path I'm on is tough and full of wild hormones. I am pretty much a crazy person a lot of the time (I'm going to blame it on the hormones and not my tendency to be crazy). This is a kind of therapy for me. I also think that not enough women talk about their infertility issues. I've gotten a lot of perspective from reading some infertility blogs and it has helped me be ok with my own situation.
So, if you don't like it, you don't have to look at it. And I'm ok with that.
The Backyard Project
3 weeks ago

No comments:
Post a Comment